Next Door, Inc. Policies
- Free Estimates: All NEW garage door and garage door opener sales visits are free of charge. (However, please be aware that we do charge for all service calls.)
- Service Calls: Next Door Inc. charges for parts and labor during all service calls involving repair, service, maintenance, part replacement and safety checks for your garage door, opener, or related equipment.
- All repairs and replacement parts will be discussed with you prior to the parts being replaced and the service being completed. There will be no hidden fees!
- All replacement parts will be NEW, and will be the manufacturer’s brand-name parts. We will never use off-brand or alternative, aftermarket products.
- Service Warranty: There is a 3-year warranty on all labor performed by Next Door, Inc.
- New Parts Warranty: Electronic parts are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Garage door parts, such as hinges, rollers and springs will have a 3-year warranty from date of installation.
- New Garage Door and Opener Warranty: All new garage doors and openers purchased through Next Door, Inc. will be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, as well as a 3-year labor warranty. When Next Door, Inc. installs products purchased by a home or business owner, a 3-year labor warranty applies, but product warranties are covered by the location of purchase (i.e., Home Depot, Menard’s, etc.).
- We do not accept returns on any installed parts.
Serving the Western Suburbs of Chicago, including these communities: